Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

Re: EMERGENCY-#3400 MAJOR FLOODING

Subject: Re: EMERGENCY-#3400 MAJOR FLOODING
From: Katie Kiefer <katie@southpark.la>

Date: 05/12/2016 05:29 PM

To: Jessica Lall <jessica@southpark.la>, Mia Shin <mia@pspinvest.com>
CC: Robin Bieker - South Bieker <robin@biekerco.com>, Bob Buente
< bbuente@1010dev.org>

Mia - I am headed back over to #3400 around 5:45P, who at PSP is in charge of this project
and can give us an update?

Katie Kiefer
South Park BID

Please note change of address:

1100 S. Flower St., Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015
o. 213 663 1120

24/7: 866 560 9346

From: Jessica Lall < jessica@southpark.la <mailto:jessica@southpark.la> >

Date: Thursday, May 12, 2016 at 5:23 PM

To: Mia Shin < mia@pspinvest.com <mailto:mia@pspinvest.com> >

Cc: SPBID < katie@southpark.la <mailto:katie@southpark.la> >, Robin Bieker - South Bieker
< robin@biekerco.com <mailto:robingbiekerco.com> >, Bob Buente < bbuente@1010dev.org
<mailto:bbuente@1010dev.org> >

Hi Mia -

I am home sick and katie is running point on this.

I'm not sure how this is ready for us to move back? Are carpets going to be replaced,
tested for mold? I believe the drywall is exposed and office furniture moved around?

We are trying to be patient but there seems to be a lack of communication and I'm not
confident that the appropriate steps have been taken.

I believe Katie is headed over now to check on things. I would appreciate your team
working with her cooperatively on this.

Thanks,

Jessica Lall
South Park BID

Office: 213-663-1112
Cell: 213-820-0837

Please note our new address:

1100 Flower Street, Suite 3400

1 of 9

10/19/2018 09:01 AM

Re: EMERGENCY-#3400 MAJOR FLOODING

Los Angeles, CA 90015
Sent from my iPhone

On May 12, 2016, at 5:11 PM, Mia Shin c miagpspinvest.com <mailto:miagpspinvest.com> >
wrote:

Hi Jessica,

I tried to reach you but I got your voicemail. In any case, I am told that it's
dried, and you should be able to move back tomorrow.

Best Regards,

Mia Shin

PSP Investment Group
1100 S. Flower St., Suite 3200
Los Angeles, CA 90015
213-749-6636 Phone
213-749-7700 Fax

Email: mia@pspinvest.com cmailto:miagpspinvest.com>

From: Jessica Lall c jessica@southpark.la cmailto:jessica@southpark.la> >

Date: Thu, May 12, 2016 at 4:28 PM

To: Katie Kiefer c katiegsouthpark.la cmailto:katiegsouthpark.la> >,

" geo rge.peyka r@gmail■com cmailto:george.peykar@gmail.com> " c geo rge.peyka r@gmail.com
cmailto:geo rge.peyka rggmail.com> >

Cc: Mia Shin c miagpspinvest.com cmailto:miagpspinvest.com> >, Laronnia Jupiter
c laronniagsouthpark.la cmailto:laronniagsouthpark.la> >, Robin Bieker c robingbiekerco.com
cmailto:robingbiekerco.com> >, " bbuentegl010dev.org cmailto:bbuenteglOlOdev.org> "
c bbuentegl010dev.org cmailto:bbuenteglOlOdev.org> >, " SJordangaegworldwide.com
cmailto:SJordangaegworldwide.com> " c SJordangaegworldwide.com

cmailto:SJordangaegworldwide.com> >, " danielgjadeent.com cmailto:danielgjadeent.com> "
c danielgj adeent.com cmailto:danielgj adeent.com> >, " lizgpspinvest.com
cmailto:lizgpspinvest.com> " c lizgpspinvest.com cmailto:lizgpspinvest.com> >

2 of 9

10/19/2018 09:01 AM

Re: EMERGENCY-#3400 MAJOR FLOODING

An update ASAP on where things stand and when we wilt be able to move back would
be much appreciated. We only have office space set up until tomorrow.

Please advise.

Jessica Lall
South Park BID

Please note change of address:

1100 S. Flower St., Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015

o. 213 663 1112
C. 213 820 0837

24/7: 866 560 9346

From: Katie Kiefer < katie@southpark.la <mailto:katie@southpark.la> >

Date: Thursday, May 12, 2016 at 4:18 PM

To: Jessica Lall < jessica@southpark.la <mailto:jessica@southpark.la> >, George
Peykar < geo rge.peyka r@gmail.com <mailto:george.peykar@gmail.com> >

Cc: Mia Shin < mia@pspinvest.com <mailto:mia@pspinvest.com> >, Laronnia Jupiter
< laronnia@southpark.la <mailto:laronniaQsouthpark■la> >, Robin Bieker < robin@biekerco.com
<mailto:robin@biekerco.com> >, Bob Buente < bbuente@1010dev.org
<mailto:bbuente@101Odev.org> >, Shelby Jordan < SJordan@aegworldwide.com
<mailto:SJordan@aegworldwide.com> >, Daniel Taban < daniel@jadeent.com
<mailto:daniel@jadeent.com> >, " liz@pspinvest.com <mailto:liz@pspinvest.com> "
< liz@pspinvest.com <mailto:lizgpspinvest.com> >

Subject: Re: EMERGENCY-#34O0 MAJOR FLOODING

George - how did the meeting with the adjuster go today? I stopped by the office
this morning and it's evident that the walls are still drying out.

We have not heard a word from the office as to how the repairs are playing out.
Does new carpet need to be installed? Is the plan to work through the weekend to handle
some of this work? The warped hardwood floors will need to be replaced, is there a
tentative time as to when this work will be done within the next upcoming days?

As the week's end is fast approaching, we are unsure how to plan for next week.
Will we be getting any type of update soon, we have heard nothing other than the office is
being "cleaned?" We really need someone to give updates and how this work is being
proactively handled in order for us to continue business operations in the interim.

THX.

Katie Kiefer

South Park BID

Please note change of address:

1100 S. Flower St., Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015

o. 213 663 1120

24/7: 866 560 9346

3 of 9

10/19/2018 09:01 AM

Re: EMERGENCY-#3400 MAJOR FLOODING

From: SPBID < katie@southpark.la cmailto:katie@southpark.la> >

Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 2:59 PM

To: Jessica Lall < jessica(asouthpark.la <mailto:jessica@southpark.la> >,
" liz@pspinvest.com <mailto:liz@pspinvest.com> " < liz(gpspinvest.com
<mailto:liz@pspinvest.com> >

Cc: Mia Shin c mia@pspinvest.com <mailto:mia@pspinvest.com> >,

" geo rqe.peyka r@qmail.com <mailto:qeorqe.peykar@gmail.com> " < qeo rqe.peyka rggmail.com
cmailto:georqe.peykar@qmail.com> >, Laronnia Jupiter c laronnia@southpark.la
cmailto:laronnia@southpark.la> >, Robin Bieker c robin@biekerco.com
cmailto:robin(abiekerco.com> >, " bbuente@lQ10dev.org cmailto:bbuente@lQ10dev.orq> "
c bbuente@1010dev.orq cmailto:bbuente@1010dev.orq> >, " SJordan@aeqworldwide.com
cmailto:SJordan@aeqworldwide.com> " c SJordan@aeqworldwide.com

cmailto:SJordan@aeqworldwide.com> >, " daniel@jadeent.com cmailto:daniel@jadeent.com>
c daniel@jadeent.com cmailto:daniel@jadeent.com> >

Liz - per our conversation, the unit is currently being cleaned and will you give
me daily updates on the status.

We have found temporary accommodations to continue office operations in the
interim but not receiving any type of progress updates from PSP isn't allowing us to
continue planning accordingly. We will be using the temp space for the remainder of the
week to accommodate the work.

Please give me a call on my cell tomorrow to give me an update on how the cleaning
is coming along no later than 3P.

THX.

Katie Kiefer
South Park BID

Please note change of address:

1100 S. Flower St., Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015
o. 213 663 1120

24/7: 866 560 9346

On May 11, 2016, at 10:29 AM, Jessica Lall c jessica@southpark.la
cmailto:jessica@southpark.la> > wrote:

Hi Liz -

Can we please get an update on where things stand?

Thanks,

Jessica Lall
South Park BID

Please note change of address:

1100 S. Flower St., Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015

o. 213 663 1112
C. 213 820 0837

4 of 9

10/19/2018 09:01 AM

From: " liz@pspinvest.com <mailto:lizgpspinvest.com> " < liz@pspinvest.com
<mailto:liz@pspinvest.com> >

< liz@pspinvest.com <mailto:lizgpspinvest.com> >

Date: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 2:43 PM

To: Jessica Lall < iessica@southpark.la <mailto:jessica@southpark.la> >,
Katie Kiefer < katie@southpark.la <mailto:katie@southpark.la> >, Mia Shin
< mia@pspinvest.com <mailto:mia@pspinvest.com> >, George Peykar < qeorqe.peykar@qmail.com
<mailto:geo rqe.peyka r@qmail.com> >

Cc: Laronnia Jupiter < laronnia@southpark.la <mailto:laronnia@southpark.la>
< bbuente@1010dev.orq <mailto:bbuente@1010dev.orq> >, Shelby Jordan
< SJordan@aeqworldwide.com <mailto:SJordan@aeqworldwide.com> >, Daniel Taban
< daniel@jadeent.com <mailto:daniel@jadeent.com> >

Hi Jessica,

It should be done today if there are any changes I will notify you.
Best,

Lizeth Espin

PSP Investment Group

1100 S. Flower St, Suite 3200

Los Angeles, CA 90015

(213) 749-6636

From: Jessica Lall < j essica@southpark.la <mailto:jessica@southpark.la> >
To: " liz@pspinvest.com <mailto:liz@pspinvest.com> " < liz@pspinvest .com
<mailto:geo rqe.peyka r@qmail.com> " < qeo rqe.peyka r@qmail.com
<mailto:geo rqe.peyka r@qmail.com> >

Cc: Laronnia Jupiter < laronnia@southpark.la <mailto:laronnia@southpark.la>
<mailto:bbuente@101Qdev,orq> " < bbuen te@1010dev.org <mailto:bbuente@1010dev.orq> >;
" SJordan@aeqworldwide.com <mailto:SJordan@aeqworldwide.com> " < SJordan@aeqworldwide.com
From: " lizgpspinvest■com <mailto:lizgpspinvest,com> " < liz@pspinvest,com
<mailto:lizgpspinvest.com> >

< lizgpspinvest.com <mailto:lizgpspinvest.com> >

Date: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 1:21 PM

To: Katie Kiefer < katiegsouthpark.la <mailto:katiegsouthpark.la> >, Mia
Shin < miagpspinvest.com <mailto:miagpspinvest.com> >, George Peykar
< geo rge.peyka rggmail.com <mailto:george.peykarggmail.com> >

Cc: Jessica Lall c jessicagsouthpark.la <mailto:jessicagsouthpark.la> >,
Laronnia Jupiter c laronniagsouthpark.la <mailto:laronniagsouthpark.la> >, Robin Bieker
c robingbiekerco.com <mailto:robingbiekerco.com> >, Bob Buente < bbuentegi010dev.org
<mailto:bbuentegi010dev.org> >, Shelby Jordan < SJordangaegworldwide.com
<mailto:SJordangaegworldwide.com> >, Daniel Taban < danielgjadeent.com
<mailto:danielgjadeent.com> >

Hi Katie,

Thank you for you patience and understanding, the unit below is being
worked on at this moment; considering that is the worst water intrusion area. The cleaning
company will be in your unit as soon as they are done with the units below. We received
your previous email and will get back to you on your request.

Best,

Lizeth Espin

PSP Investment Group

1100 S. Flower St, Suite 3200

Los Angeles, CA 90015

(213) 749-6636

From: Katie Kiefer < katiegsouthpark.la <mailto:katiegsouthpark.la> >
To: Mia Shin c miagpspinvest.com cmailto:miagpspinvest.com> >;
"c lizgpspinvest.com <mailto:lizgpspinvest.com> >" dizgpspinvest.com

6 of 9

10/19/2018 09:01 AM

Re: EMERGENCY-#3400 MAJOR FLOODING

<mailto:liz@pspinvest.com> >; " qeorqe.peykargqmail.com <mailto:georqe.peykar@qmail.com>
< qeo rqe.peykar@qmail■com <mailto:qeorqe.peykar@qmail.com> >

Cc: Jessica Lall < j essicagsouthpark.la <mailto:jessicagsouthpark.la> >;
Laronnia Jupiter < laronnia@southpark.la <mailto:laronniagsouthpark.la> >; Robin Bieker
< robingbiekerco.com <mailto:robingbiekerco.com> >; " bbuentegl010dev.org
<mailto:bbuenteglOlOdev.orq> " < bbuentegl010dev.orq <mailto:bbuenteg!010dev.orq> >;
" SJordangaeqworldwide.com <mailto:SJordangaeqworldwide.com> " < SJordangaeqworldwide.com
From: SPBID < katie(asouthpark.la <mailto:katie@southpark.la> >

Date: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 7:46 AM

To: Mia Shin < mia@pspinvest.com <mailto:mia@pspinvest.com> >,
"< liz@pspinvest.com <mailto:liz@pspinvest.com> >" < liz@pspinvest.com
<mailto:liz@pspinvest.com> >

Cc: Jessica Lall < jessica@southpark.la <mailto:jessica@southpark.la> >,
Josh Kreger < josh@southpark.la <mailto:josh@southpark.la> >, Laura Hill
< laura@southpark.la <mailto:laura@southpark.la> >, Laronnia Jupiter < laronnia@southpark.la
<mailto:laronnia@southpark.la> >

Subject: EMERGENCY-#3400 MAJOR WATER LEAK

PLEASE COME TO THE SWEET ASAP.

Katie Kiefer
South Park BID

Please note change of address:

1100 S. Flower St., Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015
o. 213 663 1120

24/7: 866 560 9346

9 of 9

10/19/2018 09:01 AM